What do you know or remember from the TV Shows over the last 50 years
1. Ken Jennings, a contestant on which popular quiz show, won over 2.5 million dollars in 2004?
2. What was the family name of the main characters in the Cosby Show which ran from 1984-1992?
3. What popular children's show debuted on PBS in 1969?
4. The popular show American Bandstand started in 1952 and was hosted by whom?
5. Which popular 1990s TV series that ran from 1994-2004 featured characters named Rachel, Monica, Phoebe, Joey, Chandler, and Ross?
6. Which controversial, but popular television show that ran from 1971-1979 featured a working-class, bigoted head of household?
7. Which US Soap Opera first aired on CBS in 1956?
8. Which cartoon television show based on the Griffin family became popular in the early 2000s?
9. Which 1960s show featured a talking horse owned by Wilbur Post?
10. What was the name of the charter boat that shipwrecked in the 1960s show "Gilligan's Island"?
11. Which sitcom about the dysfunctional Bundy family ran from 1987-1997?
12. Which original actresses played the Angels, in the popular 1970s show "Charlie's Angels"?
13. What was the name of the Lone Ranger's horse from "The Lone Ranger" which ran from 1949-1954?
14. Which actor starred as Michael Knight in the television series "Knight Rider" that ran from 1982-1986?
15. Which Presidential drama began in 1999 and ran until 2006 and featured actors like Allison Janney, Martin Sheen, Rob Lowe, and John Spencer?
16. Which actor played Perry Mason in the popular 1950s & 1960s show "Perry Mason"?
17. Who was the actress who played Samantha in the 1960s show "Bewitched"?
18. What were the names of the two government agents played by David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson in the 1993-2002 series X-Files?
19. Which weekly television series on NBC was the first to air completely in color in 1959?
20. During what year in the 2000s did television writers strike for nearly three months while demanding a percentage of internet content revenue?
21. The popular 1970s television series Laverne & Shirley took place in which American city?
22. What were the names of the four main characters in the TV series "Golden Girls" that ran from 1985-1992?
23. Which popular science fiction franchise aired its first episode in 1966?
24. The popular 1990s TV show "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" featured which superstar actor and rapper at the beginning of his career?
25. What late night comedy sketch show first aired in 1975?
This Day Info
From our 50s Toys Page
Zorro Official Guitar
Price $8.98 Beautifully decorated with your youngsters' favorite Television hero, Zorro, pictured in silhouette on his horse. His famous "Z" mark appears in two other positions on the face of the guitar, too. This is almost as large as a regular professional guitar, and includes a push-button attachment that simplifies playing; snaps over neck of guitar. Instruction song booklet. Constructed of sturdy plastic with nylon and wire strings. Has metal gear action tuning pegs.
Plastic Molding Machine with Play-Doh
Price $2.97 A fascinating new device that turns out houses, trees, dogs, and more in non-toxic, colorful Play-Doh. Youngsters will love building their own villages and scenes. The Play-Doh can be used over and over if you keep it in the can. Make permanent objects too, by baking or allowing Play-Doh to dry at room temperature.