What do you know or remember from the Twenties
1. In 1921, Ellis Island was quarantined after an outbreak of what disease?
2. In what year was The Great Gatsby published by F. Scott Fitzgerald?
3. In 1927, Charles Lindbergh made the first nonstop solo transatlantic flight from New York City to Paris, what was the name of his plane?
4. In 1923, Calvin Coolidge was sworn in as the US president after the death of whom?
5. In what year did Amelia Earhart become the first woman to successfully pilot an aircraft across the Atlantic Ocean?
6. Hirohito was crowned the emperor of Japan in what year?
7. In what year did Russia form the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (USSR)?
8. The Wrigley Building in what US city was completed in 1924?
9. The soft drink 7-UP was invented by Charles Leiper Grigg in what year?
10. In 1926, US Route 66 was created and it ran between which two cities?
11. The 19th Amendment was ratified to the US Constitution in 1920, what did it do?
12. In 1927, work on Mount Rushmore began, which four presidents are featured?
13. Which popular cartoon character was created by Elzie Chrisler Segar in 1929?
14. In 1925, Richard G Drew invented Scotch Tape when working for what company?
15. In 1923, the world's first domestic refrigerator was sold in what country?
16. In what year did prohibition in the US begin?
17. Vladimir Lenin, the Soviet leader, died in what year?
18. In 1928, Penicillin was discovered by whom?
19. In 1921, Franklin D. Roosevelt contracted Polio at what age?
20. In 1922, the BBC was formed, what does BBC stand for?
1. Typhus 2. 1925 3. The Spirit of St. Louis 4. Warren Harding 5. 1928 6. 1926 7. 1922 8. Chicago, Illinois 9. 1929 10. Chicago and Los Angeles 11. Gives Women the right to vote 12. George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, and Abraham Lincoln 13. Popeye 14. 3M 15. Sweden 16. 1920 17. 1924 18. Alexander Flemming 19. 39 years old 20. British Broadcasting Company