Posting Memory Guidelines on The PeopleAll posts are vetted prior to inclusion and are included at the webmasters discretion .
Posting Guidelines for ThePeopleHistory
Our guidelines are here to make all our users experience kind and friendly.
When putting together these guidelines we decided to work on the following assumptions
- A visitor to the site may be a 10 year old child visiting the site as part of a school project.
- A visitor may be from another country, race or religion from mine.
By using these as the basis for what will be accepted for posting and what will not be accepted I believe the site can be a useful social resource for all our visitors.
All memory posts will be checked prior to being included on the site and ThePeopleHistory editorial staff decision on what is and what is not acceptable will be final
- Posts of a libelous nature are not allowed.
- No pornographic, sexually offensive, or sexually explicit memories will be accepted
- Do not post links or requests for warez.
- Respect the privacy of others.
- No posting about illegal activities
- Do not use foul language
- NO SPAMMING.
- No commercial-oriented posts
- Post your Memory from the correct page
- No use of HTML in postings
- Restrict the use of excessive foul language.
WE WILL NOT INCLUDE ANY MEMORIES WE FEEL WILL OFFEND OTHERS AND EDITORIAL DECISIONS WILL NOT BE NEGOTIABLE
How to post your memory on The People History
Just Click on the link below it is as easy as that
Add Your Memory
Procedure After Your Memory is Submitted
A People History editor will review your memory to determine whether it is within our guidelines and add to the page you submitted to.